5 Common Causes of Bad Breath You Should Know
Bad Breath #1.Bacteria
You should blame the bacteria for bad breath inside your mouth. It lives between your teeth and on your tongue. It can multiply and releases stinky odors.
Bad Breath #2.Halitosis
In your tonsils, there is a deep hole called the crypts and causing halitosis. This hole collects a cheese-like smell and causing bad breath.
Bad Breath #3.Food
Especially the pungent foods such as onion, fish and garlic. It can cause bad breath.
Bad Breath #4.Poor hygiene.
If you like to smoke, chewing tobacco and eating a lot but forgot to brush your teeth, a bad breath is your best companion.
Bad Breath #5.Tummy troubles.
Sometimes you burp and then gas is released. It is a type of bad breath that caused by tummy troubles.
11 Natural Ways To Fight Bad Breath
Don’t worry because all illness or health problem has a cure. This is your list of how to fight a bad breath naturally.
- Remove your dentures at night and clean it regularly to remove the bacterial buildup from the food and drinks that you have every day.
- Drink a lot of water and brush your teeth every morning.
- Do not forget to brush your teeth after every meal. Flossing is a good method too and you can do it twice a day.
- Bacteria maybe accumulate in your toothbrush so please replace it every 3 months.
- Get your teeth checkup regularly.
- Don’t just brush your teeth but clean your tongue too.
- Natural remedies like cloves, fennel seeds, and mint leave can be chew because it has the antiseptic properties to control bad breath.
- Lemon and orange can be your natural mouth freshener by stimulating the salivary glands and fight bad breath. So eat your lemon and orange.
- Chlorophyll in fresh sprig of parsley, basil, and cilantro can neutralize mouth odors.
- Make your own mouth gargle by mixing a cup or water, a teaspoon of baking soda and 3 drops of peppermint essential oil. It has antibacterial properties and it is safe to use it daily.
- Stop smoking or chewing tobacco. It’s bad for your health and bad for your mouth.