Lemon is easy to plant and easy to find. You can grow one in your backyard or garden, because the lemon juice has the health benefits that you should know. Lemon is one of the fruits that well known for its vitamin C content that have multiple uses for skin care, detox, anti-benefits and even house cleaner. For the one that want to drop that weight, drinking lemon juice every morning certainly can speed up yourlosing weight project.
Aside from being a wonderful natural remedy for weight loss, it is also a detox drink that works to flush put all unwanted toxins in your body. This is so beneficial to you so you don’t have to buy some expensive detox pill or product out there. It is also a very healthy drink that can prevent health problems such as diarrhea, and also constipation.
Lemons Nutritional Facts and Value
What will you get in a glass of lemon juice? The calorie for a glass of lemon juice is less than 25 calories. It is also full of nutrients such as calcium, pectin fiber and also the famous Vitamin C. Not only that, lemon juice has also contained potassium, iron and Vitamin A, and also has antibacterial properties.
We can say, one lemon a day, keep your body healthy all the way. Lemon is one of the popular choices of therapeutic properties, popular choice for improving the immune system, and the natural remedy for preventing the body from bacterial infections. It is also can give you’re a healthy heart for its high potassium content.
See? Lemon is not just any fruit, it has a lot of health benefits for you, and here are 17 health benefits of lemon juice in quick review.
17 Health Benefits Of Lemon Juice:
1. Lemon is the excellent source for Vitamin C. It is also rich in Vitamin C that helps to improve your immune system and fight against bacterial infections. It is also a very important nutrient for anti-aging purposes.
2. Prevent yourself from colon cancer and improve colon health due to its high content of pectin fiber. Pectin fiber is also has anti-bacterial properties.
3. Lemon juice helps you to maintain the right pH level in the body.
4. Lemon juice is a detox drink that can help you to flush out toxins from your body.
5. Promote a very good digestion system and smoothing bowel.
6. Very high content in calcium, magnesium, and also the phosphorus for bones and teeth health.
7. It has antibacterial properties that prevent the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
8. Preventing gout because it can dissolve uric acid and reducing the inflammation in the knees or in the joints.
9. Prevent you from flu and cold because it can improve your immune system.
10. You can improve your brain’s health with the potassium health benefits in lemon juice.
11. It makes the liver healthier and stronger by providing extra energy to the liver enzymes.
12. Soothing heart burns by balancing the calcium level with the oxygen level in the liver.
13. You will never see a wrinkle on your face because lemon juice has super anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties.
14. Lemon juice contains the Vitamin A for eye health.
15. Prevent constipation and a natural remedy for digestive juices.
16. Lemon juice can give you a glowing and healthy skin.
17. Treating the acne, removing acne bacteria, and oily face.
Here are at least 17 reasons for you to have a lemon juice or lemon drink every morning. Mix the lemon juice with cold water, or add lemon juice in your favorite tea is enough to get all of the health benefits for your body in the long run.