How I Reduce My Acne Without Any Acne Cream? (True Story)

Alright, this is my confession. I will reveal my way of antiacne routine. Everyone really can't stand with acne and so am I. Acne is a result of clogged pores. This is how I control any breakouts to keep my skin acneless.


Do you know what I did to keep my skin acne-free? This is my routine.

1. I never use chemical skincare
Why I never use chemical skincare is because I don't want my pores to be clogged. Chemical skincare contains a lot of ingredients that not able to be absorbed to my skin. It will sit there and within hours, my pores get clogged. Skincare that potentially clogging your pores is such as face cream, face powder, foundation, and bb cream. Yes, I stop wearing that and my face is getting better. It's easier for me to wash my face too.

2. I supply my skin with nutrients
I made my own night serum because I need nutrients for my skin. I know I always sleep late and my daily sleep hours only 4 to 5 hours only. Pity me but I'm busy. Lack of sleep makes my skin tired and easily to get the breakout. It needs to be feed with something energizing and help to renew my skin. That's why I'm using night serum. It's made from essential oils and carrier oil that fit my skin needs. I used avocado oil, virgin coconut oil, and blend it with several essential oils to nourish my skin. It also keeps the acne at bay.

3. I wash my face regularly
At least 3 times a day. Morning, afternoon and before sleep. This is a must because a clean face is telling me that my pores are safe and no clogging thingy is going to happen. I have my favorite face wash and I checked the ingredients using EWG Skindeep. I feel safe to use that face wash until this day. A clean face is a must. Do not sleep with your make up on or you will regret it on the next day.

4. I used face oil and sunblock
This is to avoid my skin from dryness. My skin can't be dry because it will cause a lot of dead skin cell clogging my pores later. Dryness also makes your skin itchy. When that happens, you will keep touching your face. This action maybe transferred some potential bacteria to cause you acne later. So I keep my skin well-moisturized to avoid that agenda. So far, I'm doing the right thing. No acne breakout at all.

5. Clean Towel and Pillow Sheets
Imagine that you use the same napkin for a month. Ain't that filthy? That napkin is dirty and lots of bacteria manifesting on it but you dare to touch it. Come on. Personal hygiene is very important so with your pillow sheets and towels. Make sure you wash your pillow sheets and towel once every 2 weeks so you are not using the dirty same thing for a month. It has enough bacteria to cause you acne if you do.

So ladies and gents, that's all I do on how to reduce my acne. I do have acne before and it comes unexpectedly.  Once I know the causes of my acne, that's how I can control it from striking again. To all of you with acne problem out there, please find out what is the cause of your acne breakout. After that you can fid the right solution. This is why I don't need acne cream to prevent my acne breakout.  I just keep my skin healthy and clean. If you have any question or comment, please do so. If you need me to help you about your skin condition, I'm here to help.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Traditional herbal medicines are based on the use of natural remedies like Herbs and Roots, no special food no lifestyle change to permanently cure drug resistance diseases. Patients who use this methods will definitely testify. Though not all are natural and may contain heavy elements which the kidney finds difficult to filter and excrete that is why I recommend drutuherbalcure@gmail.com.
      Two years ago I was permanently cured of oral herpes by Dr Utu.
      Dr Utu herbs are hundred percent natural, no after effect and is guaranteed many have testified to this

      Delete
  2. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello viewers around the world, sickness and disease is not a good thing that live in human body. Virus like HIV/AID, HEPATITIS B,low spam, CANCER, HSV, and many other disease on earth. So if you are effected with any of this disease, email: Oseghalesunday07@gmail.com also Whatsapp DR OSEGHALE HERBAL MEDICATION on +2347062814871 good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to give a Testimony on how I got Cured From HSV 1. Five Months ago I was Diagnosed with HSV 1. I was having some outbreaks. I went to see a Doctor and many Blood Tests were done on me. My Doctor told me that there’s no cure for HSV 1. I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for HSV 1, I saw a post of Milton buckler, a herbal Dr called Dr Ovie cured him from HSV 1 . I contacted him and told him how I’m feeling and he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via Ups delivery service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the Doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore, you can contact Dr Ovie  through his email address via ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com call or whatsApp Dr on this number now +2349056393169.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and the best solution to Paralysis still remains herbal medicines.
    I became more convinced in herbal medicines because of NZE NJOKU HERBAL HOME.
    I have also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my grandfather who had suffered paralysis caused by stroke for eight years.
    My grandfather took herbal medicines from Nze Njoku Herbal Home as he's instructed without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within nine weeks.
    As I write this my grandfather is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
    Feel free to contact them on;
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ehiaguna cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’d commend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for timely pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapies worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching and pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part of my testimony was that I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medications. Anyone who has tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can add up.
    Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete