Tea And It's Great Benefits



You will never know what a tea capable of unless you read this. A lot of countries believe that green tea or just the regular tea can benefit you every day. You will be amazed by this tea wonders. From now on, green tea is not only the best antioxidant drink. Here are the best usages of tea in cleaning, kitchen tricks, multipurpose and personal/beauty care..!

Tea Wonders: In Cleaning

1. You can clean your carpets:
Green tea or the regualr tea can clean up musty and dirty carpets by sprinkling dry green tea leaves on the affected area of the carpet. Leave it about 10 minutes, remove the dried green tea and then you can vacuum the dirt.

2. You can clean the antique rugs: Antique rugs such as a Delicate Persian and Oriental rugs sometimes hard to be cleaned. This is also where the dried tea leaves come to the rescue. Uses the whole tea leaves and sprinkles it on the rugs, it acts like a rub and you can sweep the dirt away and vacuum it afterwards.

3. Add shine to wood floors & furniture: If you have a wood floor and thinking how to clean it without creating a whole in your wallet, green tea is your savior! You also can use black tea instead of green tea because the tannins property inside the tea can help to shine woods. Just rub it with cloths but please remember, do not use a lot of tea and water. Let it dry and welcome the shine.

4. Mirrors and windows cleaner: In a spray bottle, fill it with brewed tea and you can clean your mirror and window as usual. Grease, fingerprints, dust or dirt are no problem for the tea to remove it.

5. Toilet stains cleaner: People did try this before and by leaving green tea in the toilet bowl for several hours, it can remove the stubborn stains. Leave it and then brush and flush, your toilet bowl will be looking good as new.

6. Keeping your fridge smells fresh: Put some tea bags in the fridge to absorb the unwanted odors. Just like the baking soda, you will be satisfied with the result.

7. Get rid of fishy smells: After preparing seafood or fish, you might never be able to stand the fishy smells. Use some tea to deodorize your hands and eliminate the fishy odors after preparing fish.

8. Deodorized the cat litter: Do not throw away the used tea bag. The tea leaves can be recycled and used as the cat litter deodorizer. Mix the tea leaves into the litter to solve the smelly problem

9. Prevent fleas to your pets: Flea dislikes tea for some reason. By sprinkling the dried used tea leaves around the pet bedding, your pet will be free from flea problem.

10. Fireplace cleaner: Scooping ashes in the fireplace is not so healthy for your lungs. By using wet used tea leaves and sprinkling it to the ashes will help you to reduce the blowing dust and you can scoop them out so easy.

11. Make potpourri for the house and car: You can make your own potpourri by drying the used tea leaves and then add it to your potpourri or scented sachets. You can add  a few drops of essential oil if the fragrance is running out. 
Tea Wonders: For Personal Care

12. Soothe sunburn: Having sunburns after long outdoors activity will be uncomfortable for you. You can make your own tea bath to cure the full-body sunburn, or put the wet tea bags to the sunburn area in your body.

13. No more tired and puffy eyes: A warm and wet teabags will never let you down on this. Put it on your eyes for several hours and your eyes will be puffy-less and more healthy.

14. Soothe blisters: No one comfortable with blisters. You can use a hot teabag and put it on the blisters for a soothing result. It has the antibacterial properties to stop the infections and kills the bacteria.

15. Dry poison ivy rash: You can use brewed tea and dab it on the rash area. Let it air-dry and then repeat this remedy as needed.

16. Broken Fingernail Remedy: The partially broken fingernail can be controlled and fixed with a piece of mesh tea bag. It can create the splint of sorts between the broken piece and the nail and you can coat it with nail polish.

 17. Tea Glycerin Soap: You can make your own tea glycerin soap. It is full with antioxidant and antibacterial properties that work for controlling acne outbreak.

18. Soothe bleeding gums: For adults or a child that having bleeding gums, they can use this natural remedy. Put a cold and wet teabag in the mouth with bleeding gums for 20-30 minutes. It can reduce the bleeding and soothe the pain.

19. Tea mouthwash: Green tea is a potential mouthwash because it can kill the bacteria in the mouth that can cause odor.

20. Hair conditioner: You can use the brewed tea to be your hair conditioner for a dry hair. It also adds shines to your hair. After shampoo, rinse your hair with unsweetened tea and leave it for 10 minutes. After that, rinse again with cool water.

21. Removing feet odor: Are you embarrassed with the stinky feet? Here is your solution. Soak your feet in a basin of warm green tea for 20 minutes. It has the antibacterial properties that can kill the bacteria that cause odor.

22. Get smarter: Green tea still contained a significant amount of caffeine that can affect your mental alertness. You can use some tea leaves in your pillow so you can wake up with a very fresh mind in the morning.
Tea Wonders: For The Kitchen

23. Tenderize the meat: Some ingredients such as papaya can tenderize the meat. If you are running out of papaya, you can use a black tea for that purpose.

24. Smoke it: This is an alternative for smoke flavor. You can add tea to a smoker and enjoy the cheeses or meats that tea-infused.

25. Boil eggs: This is not an ordinary boiled egg, but this is a flavored boil egg. Add some tea leaves and boiled egg to the water and let it sit for 10 minutes.

Tea Wonders:  Garden

26. Add to compost: Do not throw your used tea bags away because you can recycle it as compost. The strong tea will encourage the composting process and improved its quality for your garden.

27. Fertilize roses: Another tip for the one who loves gardening. Tea leaves will supply your plants with a lot of nutrients, so you can use it as a fertilizer. Plus, it is safe and a non-chemical type of fertilizer.

28. Help houseplants: You can water your houseplants with brewed tea instead of water. This tip is to give them the acidic soil. Acidic soil is for the good growth of the plant.

29. Add to potted plants: The teabags can help to retain water and add a lot of nutrients to the potted plants.


Tea Wonders: Multipurpose

30. Dye/Coloring The Fabrics: This is a natural way for coloring for fabrics. You can use the green and black teas to dye the fabric and also paper.

31. Paint with tea: The color also can be used for painting and it will give a unique dark color.

32. Strengthen puppy pads: To strengthen the pads of your pet dog, you can dip it or give your pet a footbath with strong warm black tea.

33. Mosquito repellant: No more mosquito spray or any insecticide needed. You can use this natural remedy for mosquito repellant by burning tea leaves. It is so natural and no chemicals added.

I will update this article more in the future. Do you have another usage of tea? Please feel free to drop a comment here or contact us to share more.





12 comments:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr.Ehiaguna who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searchingthrough the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ehiaguna helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healingHerbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a try I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which hedid, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can reach him now via ? Gmail address: drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348073908953 and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

      Delete
  2. I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr.Ehiaguna who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searchingthrough the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ehiaguna helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healingHerbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a try I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which hedid, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can reach him now via ? Gmail address: drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348073908953 and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr OLUTA , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years and 4 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 5days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony, stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can Email him on dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com OR
    WHATSAPP him on +2349065326267 he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below .
    HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
    .DIABETES .
    CANCER
    .HEPATITIS
    .HIV/AIDS
    Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am here to let the whole world know that I was diagnose of herpes 7years ago were all hope was lost and I had nothing to do about it,I just accepted the faith that one day I will cure of this disease and I just pray everyday for a helper and one day my sister introduce me to a herbal man called Dr ehichioya that she saw on internet,well, I gave him a try on his emaildrehicioyacurehome@gmail.com ,I was not fully convinced until he sent me the herbal medicine which he ask me to take for two weeks I took it with faith and i went for a retest in different hospitals and today am cured of this disease and am also using this medium to let all those having STD,like herpes and the rest not to give up,their is a man who can cure you,his name is Dr ehichioya , contact him on drehichioyacurehome@gmail.com or  contact him on his mobile or whatsApp+234815 271 9187   

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello viewers around the world, sickness and disease is not a good thing that live in human body. Virus like HIV/AID, HEPATITIS B,low spam, CANCER, HSV, and many other disease on earth. So if you are effected with any of this disease, email: Oseghalesunday07@gmail.com also Whatsapp DR OSEGHALE HERBAL MEDICATION on +2347062814871 good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system,I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day to you all from the United States,I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last eight years and have had constant pain, especially in my private parts. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B diabetes) by this Man Dr ehiaguna and she also gave the email address of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr ehiaguna telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr ehiaguna assured me ,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold it was TRUE, email Dr ehiaguna on : (drehiaguna@gmail.com ) whatsapp him : +2348073908953  And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Aire the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Aire write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Aire instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drairehome@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2347036740271. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and the best solution to Paralysis still remains herbal medicines.
    I became more convinced in herbal medicines because of NZE NJOKU HERBAL HOME.
    I have also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my grandfather who had suffered paralysis caused by stroke for eight years.
    My grandfather took herbal medicines from Nze Njoku Herbal Home as he's instructed without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within nine weeks.
    As I write this my grandfather is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
    Feel free to contact them on;
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ehiaguna cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’d suggest using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapies worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching and pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part of my testimony was that I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medications. Anyone who has tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can add up.
    Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete